My Info Linux

Started at middle of 2001, for the first time I use linux to "recover" my windows operating system in my computer which is sometimes "not responding". The important part is, even if my windows cannot start, I still can backup my data in the harddisk.

The first distro I knew is Knoppix 3.x live cd. It all start well, detected my hardware correctly, and can backup my data if something unwanted happen. From there I'm starting to explore the Linux world. Until I have Internet cafe business (Shikyu Internet Cafe) which use Linux as the operating system.

Till now, i'm still using linux (Vector Linux std 5.1) in my Old Computer, Pentium III 600MHz, 256MB RAM. So far so good.

Through this blog, I will update any information related to linux. This is my dedication to linux and open source community which has help me much.

Please Select Embedded Mode For Blogger Comments

Previous Post Next Post